- Update of Explosion Protection Document and revision of hazardous area classification for an entire fine chemical facility utilising IEC 60079 and IP15. Identification and classification of over 900 potential release points. Assessment of ignition sources base on EN 1127-1. Major focus on risk reduction through elimination and control of release points.
- High level review of EPD and HAC for a beverage sector facility.
- HAC and ATEX for a landfill site primarily addressing flammability hazards associated with methane.
- HAC for the gas generation facility at a waste management site.
- Revision of HAC for an API manufacturer following new product introduction.
- Assessment of impact on HAC on ventilation changes in a solvent handling facility.
- High level overview of Hazardous Area Classification at a major pharmaceutical facility per IEC 60079.
2966 Total Views 1 Views Today