- Fault Tree Analysis for the overheating and decomposition during drying of an unstable pharmaceutical intermediate, with Consequence Analysis (QRA) and TNT-based modelling of the explosion effects
- Update of the Seveso Safety Report on behalf of bulk pharmaceutical manufacturer. Identification of major accident hazards (MAH’s), selection and development of representative cases, consequence modelling and likelihood analysis, as well as update and review of entire document
- Risk Assessment for major biopharmaceutical facility
- Major Accident Hazard Identification for new Facility on Top-Tier Seveso site.
- Fault Tree Analysis and Consequence Modelling using for runaway reaction and thermal decomposition hazards
5104 Total Views 1 Views Today